If you are a farming business in Herefordshire or Gloucestershire, are you …
Already started with Carbon Footprinting, but have queries? New to farm carbon footprinting? Want to find out more?
Then book your place for A FREE Farm Carbon Footprint 1-to-1 session with your own farm’s carbon data using the Farm Carbon Toolkit
Thursday 3rd November 2022, Waterend Farm, Coaley, Dursley, Gloucestershire, GL11 5DR
30 minute and 45 minute slots available between 10am and 5pm. Individual or Small group slots available.
The 1-to-1 sessions are very flexible and can cover:-
· Assistance with inputting your own data on to the toolkit
· Interpreting the findings of your carbon footprint to the benefit of your farm business
· Looking at where emissions and sequestration arise within your farming activities
· Sorting out queries about previously completed or ongoing carbon footprints
· Or if you and a group of friends are new to this and would like to find out more about the FC Toolkit, then you can book a group slot.
To book, e-mail: email@example.com
When booking, please give your Holding Number or SBI number and if you have your own laptop, please bring it with you.
This event is funded by Fastershire, a partnership between Herefordshire Council and Gloucestershire County Council to deliver faster broadband to the two counties.
Catchment Sensitive Farming invites you to a FREE event: Agroforestry: Adding TREES to your farm for a multitude of benefits
11.00am – 3.00 pm, Wednesday 9th November.
At Weobley Village Hall, HR4 8RZwith a visit to Throne Farm, Weobley, by kind permission of Stephen Ware. Tea and coffee on arrival and a light lunch.
To book your FREE place through Herefordshire Rural Hub, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01432 353465.
When booking please have your CPH/SBI number to hand and confirm any dietary requirements.