Free training organised by Keep Herefordshire Warm Thursday 23rd June 10am-12.00pm
This online training is for Herefordshire based frontline staff, volunteers, community workers, professional staff, councillors, and those working with households at risk of fuel poverty.
- Fuel poverty – what it is and how it comes about
- Energy use in the home & energy efficiency basics
Be able to
- Identify those at risk of fuel poverty & cold homes
- Improve energy welfare, offer top tips energy advice
- Signpost and refer householders to support & funding
- How to help households save money and energy
- How warm, energy efficient homes prevent NHS admissions
Book a free online session
The introductory training is 120 minutes long and also counts as 2 hours of CPD
Please Click here go to Keep Herefordshire Warm’s Eventbrite page for upcoming dates and to book.
If you can’t make the listed date/s on Eventbrite please go to KHW’s training and events enquiry form:
severnwye.org.uk/enquire to enquire about alternative dates/ modules.