Herefordshire Rural Hub still have a few afternoon spaces available for Herefordshire/Gloucestershire farming or rural businesses:-
A FREE Farm Carbon Footprint 1-to-1 session with your own farm’s carbon data using the Farm Carbon Toolkit
Individual / Small group slots available – 30mins or 45mins
Thursday 22nd September 2022 at Hereford YFC, Beech Business Park, Tillington Rd, Hereford HR4 9QJ
The 1-to-1 sessions can cover:-
· Assistance with inputting your own data on to the toolkit
· Interpreting the findings of your carbon footprint to the benefit of your farm business
· Looking at where emissions and sequestration arise within your farming activities
· Sorting out queries about previously completed or ongoing carbon footprints
· Or if you and a group of friends are new to this and would like to find out more about the FC Toolkit, then you can book a group slot.
Please book your slot(s) with Frances at Herefordshire Rural Hub. Email: – firstname.lastname@example.org
When booking, please give your Holding Number or SBI number. If you have your own laptop, please bring it with you.
As background information, the Faster Farmers Farm Carbon webinars can be viewed HERE