Are you …
- Already started with Carbon Footprinting, but have queries?
- New to farm carbon footprinting?
- Want to find out more?
Then book your place for A FREE Farm Carbon Footprint 1-to-1 session with your own farm’s carbon data using the Farm Carbon Toolkit. Individual / Small group slots available
Thursday 22nd September 2022 at Hereford YFC, Beech Business Park, Tillington Rd, Hereford HR4 9QJ
Thursday 3rd November 2022 at Waterend Farm, Coaley, Dursley, Gloucestershire, GL11 5DR
30 minute and 45 minute slots available between 10am and 5pm
The 1-to-1 sessions can cover:-
· Assistance with inputting your own data on to the toolkit
· Interpreting the findings of your carbon footprint to the benefit of your farm business
· Looking at where emissions and sequestration arise within your farming activities
· Sorting out queries about previously completed or ongoing carbon footprints
· Or if you and a group of friends are new to this and would like to find out more about the FC Toolkit, then you can book a group slot.
Please book your slot(s) with Frances at Herefordshire Rural Hub
Email: – email@example.com
When booking, please give your Holding Number or SBI number
If you have your own laptop, please bring it with you.
As background information, our Faster Farmers Farm Carbon webinars can be viewed HERE