Age UK Hereford and Localities have teamed up with Dementia Matters Herefordshire and Talk Community to run more Living Well Roadshows throughout September. People can pop along for a coffee, chat and access a wide range of information from their expert team.
Whilst enjoying a cuppa (thank you), information can be provided on:
• Free home energy checks and installation of cost saving measures
• Free information on how to improve your financial, physical and mental wellbeing
• Range of volunteering opportunities at Age UK H&L
• Wednesday 20 September 10.30 – 12.30 – The Hub @ St Peter’s, HR2 0RT
• Thursday 28 September 1.30 – 12.30 – Burley Gate Village Hall, HR1 3QR
The roadshows have been funded by the DWP through the Household Support Fund. For more information, contact Age UK Hereford & Localities on 0333 0066 299 or email: email@example.com