Are you a farming business in Herefordshire or Gloucestershire?
Herefordshire Rural Hub & Fastershire invite you to a Free webinar …
“Using results from your Farm Carbon Calculator to reduce your farm’s carbon footprint”
Wednesday 29th September, 7pm – 8pm
Having completed your carbon audit using the Farm Carbon Calculator, the big question is what does it mean?
- Join Becky Willson (from the Farm Carbon Toolkit) for this webinar to help you understand and interpret your carbon footprint to develop some practical action that can be achieved on the farm.
- We will use real farm examples to explore key areas of greenhouse gas emissions and strategies that can be undertaken to reduce them.
- We will also explore how the calculator can be used to scenario plan these future strategies and inform your carbon reduction plan.
- Come along to learn more about the next steps and how carbon footprinting can become a key part of your farm management.
You can book a place either:
- via Eventbrite – Click here
- or by emailing email@example.com
Once you have booked your place we will send you the joining link nearer the time.
Even if you haven’t yet completed your Carbon Audit, you can still book in for this webinar and you can re-cap/catch up beforehand on our previous “Farm Carbon” tutorials/webinars with Becky which can be found on our website here
This event is funded by Fastershire, a partnership between Herefordshire Council and Gloucestershire County Council to deliver faster broadband to the two counties.
No comments yet.