The R&BfH Spring Newsletter is now available and is packed with great news and information including:
- Editor’s Piece
- A Strategy for Sustainable Passenger Transport in Herefordshire
- Bus Back Better: National Bus Strategy for England
- Transport Deserts
- The English Concessionary Pass Scheme
- Hereford: The Poor Relation of the West Midlands
- The Hereford Transport Hub
- Herefordshire: Ignored Again!
- The Ledbury Station Project – Visit Ledbury Heritage by Train
- The Power of Community – Community Station Partnerships
- Bus Times
- Is the Department for Transport in Chaos?
- Sargeants Brothers of Kington
- More of Mike’s Observations at Ledbury
- From the Archives: Woofferton Junction, Bristol Omnibus in Ledbury
- The Restaurant Car
Click here to read it
HGN are very grateful to R&BfH for sharing their updates with us. Their newsletter contains details about how you can support this great local group.