Spring Greens Fair has brought family-friendly events based around sustainability, the environment, conservation and the community to beautiful settings in Herefordshire since 2008, and it is truly inspiring and very enjoyable to be making things happen as part of our friendly team.
If you enjoy the event, we warmly invite you to join us for the following opportunities:
- Officers and Directors – helping to organise our not-for-profit volunteer society
- Coordinators – working together to plan forums, stalls, food, activities, entertainment…
- Preparation – a few weekend days a year setting up the various spaces with the team
- Crew – an undemanding rota at the event for Stewards, Car Park, First Aid etc.
- but Chiefly – yourselves!
Do think about becoming part of our community, helping shape the future directions of this much loved annual event, which can only continue to flourish with additional assistance in the above areas.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st May 2019, if you would like to discuss any of the above.