Just a quick update to say thank you to all of you who have sent apologies / let me know that you will be coming to the next quarterly HGN Members Meetings on Wednesday 20th September.
We already have a number of items for the agenda:
- Get Active – an overview of some brand new funding from Awards for All to develop resource for local HGN groups
- Food! Gleaning and Food Rescue – a very brief look at 2 great projects from over the border in Worcestershire to see whether there is an appetite in Herefordshire to pick up on these ideas…
- HGN Gatherings – a chance to brainstorm some of the opportunities for speakers and themes at our forthcoming HGN Gatherings
- Hereford Labyrinth – an introduction to this exciting new local project
- Regional Transition Network – an event that is likely to happen this autumn to gauge interest in a network across the West Midlands
- Round Table – our usual sharing of activities, projects, ideas and aspirations from groups and members around the county.
The meeting is from 5 – 6.30pm in the Gallery at De Koffie Pot.
If you plan to come along please email email@example.com for a full agenda.