5.30pm – 7pm, Thursday 7th May (online via Zoom)
Join us on the 7th May for an HGN Members Meeting with a difference. We are living in extraordinary times – and this meeting will be an opportunity to talk through where we are, how we and our collective work is being affected, and what we hope to see happening next – as we journey on through the Covid-19 crisis.
Discussions will include:
- Member sharing of how things are individually and for their organisations/groups.
- What issues are important to you member organisations, groups and individuals at the moment?
- How can HGN best support member organisations, groups and individuals at this present time:
- What resources would be useful?
- What do you need and what is working well for you that you would like to share with others?
- How often would you like us to meet up online at the moment?
- Discussion on how we discuss climate and environmental issues during and after the lockdown period
Open to all HGN members, supporters, associates, and other interested parties…. come and connect with your Network!
Zoom meeting link: https://zoom.us/j/92567347176 (or click the event on our webstie calendar)
For those of you new to Zoom, there are helpful instructions in a document on the HGN website (Resources/HGN Documents/General) https://hgnetwork.org/mdocuments-library/.
If you would like us to repeat our previous practice Zoom session or need help with getting going with Zoom please email email@example.com