An invite from Transition Network:
We at Transition Network are proud to be involved in CTRLshift, we believe that Transition is a key part of the jigsaw to creating a new and better UK, be great to see you there.
CTRLshift seeks to catalyse a network of change-making organisations, networks, and independent practitioners, creating a movement for positive social, economic and environmental change. We are developing a shared agenda to shift power over our democracy, economy and environment to people and communities across Britain.
CTRLshift: An Emergency Summit for Change 2 will take place this year in Stoke on Trent over 8-10 May 2019.
We are developing a shared agenda to shift power over our democracy, economy and environment to people and communities across Britain.
Join change makers from across economy, land, social justice and environmental sectors for the second annual summit.
CTRLshift collaborators include Permaculture Association, Shared Assets, Transition Network, Happy Museums, Totnes Reconomy Project, The Alternative UK, Democracy Collaborative, Co-operatives UK, Shared Futures CIC, Preston Cooperative Development Network, Schumacher Institute, Ethical Consumer, Middleport Environment Charity, Losing Control, United Diversity, Stir to Action, CLES and Counter Coin.
Over the two days of the event, the programme will include:
1. Solutions Sessions – workshops sharing latest work and practice across sectors from our partners and other collaborators in the event.
2. Thematic Sessions – exploring key themes within groups (Economy, Environment, Democracy) leading to facilitated sessions that explore deeper collaboration – using Stoke as a context and example to test our ideas and ground them in the reality of a real place. What would it look like if we put it all together in Stoke? With groups from Stoke.
3. Networking & Co-Working Sessions – time to foster new connections and cross sector collaboration – day 1 more organised; day 2, self-organised
4. Strategy Sessions – Where next for CTRLshift – invitation to get involved, funding, plans for events, working groups, how to get involved as partner, linking to parallel initiatives.
Lets get the whole system in the room.
- National Organisations £125 + booking fee
- Regional & Grassroots Organisations £100 + booking fee
- Subsidised Local Community Enterprises £80 + booking fee
- Limited Bursary Places available
8-10 May 2019
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Find out more and how to book here: